Brionna Barksdale is no stranger to thinking outside the box. Her competence for generating creative solutions has helped shaped the person she is and the work that she does. Brionna earned an undergraduate degree in Marketing from the Eli Broad College of Business atMichigan State University (MSU). She then went on to attend the College of CommunicationArts and Sciences at MSU where earned her master’s degree in Public Relations. Brionna believes strongly that the communication surrounding an individual, business, event, or brand, has a lot to do with its overall success.
Brionna started her career at the age of 13 when she began planning and coordinating field trips for grades 6- 8 at her middle school. She learned at an early age that her passion for seeing other people happy could be fulfilled by watching them enjoy a moment she helped create. She continued planning events, trips, and shows throughout high school, to college, and now in her professional career. Having planned over 150 events, she’s led teams across the United States, and within Germany, China, Japan, India, and Korea. With attendance ranging from 10– 2500 people, Brionna brings her sophisticated organizational skills and time management to each project. From multi-day conferences to software launches, corporate meetings, customer appreciation events, weddings, birthdays, showers, parties, etc., Offering expertise in the areas of site selection, contract negotiation, agenda building, and strategic communication planning, including social media, Brionna is always looking to interject her creativity into everything she does.
Brionna now has her own company, Premier Lifestyle & Brand Management (PLBM), that focuses on strengthening the brand and enhancing the lifestyle of its clients. Each client is very different, from individual athletes and entertainers to small business and corporations– her team works to develop a creative solution to every obstacle presented.
Currently residing in Irvine with her husband and their two daughters. When she’s not planning events, building brands, and assisting her clients she enjoys traveling, exercising, and spending time with her family.
• Mother of two; Chris (36-son) and Bianca ( 28-daughter)
• Grandmother of one very special little boy, Prince (2 y/o)
• Chris played football at Ole Miss with Eli Manning
• Bianca attended the University of Texas and became a professional track and field athlete. She won a gold medal
in the 2012 London Olympics setting a World Record in the Womens 4x100 meter relay.
• Born to be a caregiver and nurse mentor
• Love to run-(15-20 miles/wk)
• Love all sports
• Nurse of 30 years (30 of those years at Merit Health Central, formerly Hinds General, Methodist Medical Center,
• Critical care nurse for 26 years with specialty experience in ICU, CCU, CVR, and Burn Care
• Prior management experience as Director of CVR unit for 10yrs
• Current Director for the Burn ICU (13 beds) and Burn Step Down Unit (20 beds) at Merit Health Central
• Provide burn and reconstructive care for both adult and pediatric patients
• Nationally certified in critical care (CCRN)
• ACLS, ABLS, TNCC, and BLS Instructor
• PALS certified
• Plans to advance career to critical care nurse practitioner